Monday 22 December 2014
Suggest new category
- As wood ages the tone becomes better.
- No trees are harvested when a used instrument changes hands.
- You can own and preserve a piece of music history.
- Buying used musical instruments is usually a better bargain.
- A quality vintage instrument is a good investment.
- Vintage instruments were produced by skilled craftsmen.
- Early production methods were better.
- Quality raw materials were more abundant.
- Vintage drums have a warm, melodic tone.
- Visual or stage appeal » "The Cool Factor".
- Total Ads: 12 | Views: 325 | RSS
Famous Lies of Rock |
Musician Quotes |
Music Links |
Place Ad |
Scam Warning |