Famous Lies of Rock & Roll
Famous Lies of Rock
Famous Musician Quotes
Need Help Selling?
All Music Suppliers
Drums & Percussion
Musicians Union - UK
Musicians Union - US
VH1 Save the Music
Musicians For Life
Famous Lies of Rock & Roll @ MusiciansBuyLine.com
Famous or Not, These are some of the Lies Of Rock & Roll spoken by musicians down through the years. Then there is the age old question: "If you don't get caught in a lie is it the same as telling the truth?" I wanta Rock and Roll all night and party everyday...
- Check's in the mail.
- When we make money, you'll make money.
- Why would I lie about a thing like that
- I'll pay you when I get paid.
- Sure, we have enough material for four hours.
- We're hot!
- We're not loud.
- We rock audiences all over the world...
- It's killer.
- You'll love it.
- It's in the mix.
- Sounds good to me.
- Lies never hurt anybody
- We're awesome.
- It's supposed to sound like that.
- We make things happen.
- We don't get drunk on stage.
- We'll pay you more next time.
- The crowd loved us.
- We're a high energy Rock &Roll act.
- Our Classic Rock & Roll is fresh...
- When I make money, you'll make money.
- We'll knock your socks off.
- We know all the current Top 40.
- It's real.
- No ego problems here.
- Our music is very tastefully done.
- We were wildly popular back in the day...
- We're very crowd sensitive.
- We're very good, we just need a break.
- You can trust me.
- I'm always ready.
- I'm not lying, really I'm not married
- I've got a backer with money.
- I own my equipment.
- I've got transportation
- It's only a cold sore.
- We're famous around this area.
- We look forward to rockin' the house
- I've got connections.
- We're gonna do some originals
- We Rock out every show as if it were the last day on earth...
- We have never missed a show
- I play better when I'm drunk
- Practice hurts my style.
- Trust me.
- It will be a rocking event
- We're not just a band, we're a show.
- I don't do drugs.
- We'll work it in tomorrow night.
- We have seen it all
- There'll be someone there to help you unload.
- The hall has great acoustics.
- The band will be on time.
- I'll pay you at intermission.
- We'll have it ready before tonight.
- It's on the truck.
- I checked it myself.
- The roadie took care of it.
- The stage mix sounds just like the program mix.
- No need to bring your system, we have a great house PA.
- It'll be over by midnight.
- We'll have plenty of time for a sound check.
- I am singing on key, the PA's screwing up.
- It never rains there, besides there's a covered loading dock.
- Someone will be there early to let you in.
- The show starts at 8.
- Don't worry we have a stage crew.
- You won't have any trouble finding the place.
- The other band will be glad to let you use their PA.
- You can depend on me.
- Sure it sounds fine at the back of the hall.
- We were voted best rock band...
- Rock & Roll Is My Life...
- I have never worked a day job...
- I don't lie
- It's not you, It's me...
- If you believe it, then it's not a lie.
- There's more to life than money.
- We've opened for some really big name, famous rock & roll acts...
I'm sure there are many more Famous Lies of Rock & Roll. As we hear these lies we will post them here.